Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 Prescription Sunglasses
Oakley has improved on their coveted Half Jacket to give you the next level or performance, protection, and comfort. The Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 Prescription Sunglasses feature an awesome interchangeable lens design that allows you to adapt to changing light conditions, and also provides the clarity of Oakley’s High Definition Optics (HDO). We recommend the Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 rx sunglasses for demanding sports such as mountain biking, golfing, running, fishing, and cycling where durability, fit, and comfort are all a necessity. Packed full of Oakley's sport performance frame technology these sunglasses were designed to stay secure positioned on your face even in the most extreme athletic conditions. The Oakley Half Jackets are available in two styles, the Half Jacket 2.0 and the Half Jacket 2.0 XL, both use the exact same frame but have a distinctly different lens shape and size. These frames will have a shorter and more rounded lens then the Half Jacket 2.0 XL. While they provide slightly less vertical coverage they are ideal for athletes who have a slightly smaller face or like the aesthetics of the rounded lens. It is also important to note that Half Jacket 2.0 lenses will fit in a Half Jacket 2.0 frame and vice versa. These Rx sunglasses are similar to Oakley's Flak Jackets but the frame has a slight bow to it that makes it both look and feel wider that the Flak Jacket whose earstems go straight back. The Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 is now available in Oakley's True Digital Edge Technology which allows prescription lenses in the Half Jacket 2.0 to be made in power ranges as high as +4.00 to -5.00. For more information on how Oakley's True Digital Edge works in wrap sunglasses learn about the technology on the SaltCityOptics blog: Oakley Launches True Digital Edge Technology for Prescription Sunglasses
- Frame Size: Medium
- Frame Type: Semi Rimless
- Frame Material: Metal
- Interchangeable lens design that optimizes performance in any environment and helps the wearer stay one step ahead of changing light conditions
- Made of lightweight, stress resistant O Matter frame material
- Hydrophilic Unobtainium ear pads and nose pads for a comfortably secure fit that increases grip with perspiration
- Impact protection that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for high velocity and high mass impact resistance.
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material filters out 100% of UVA, UVB and UVC rays, plus harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- XYZ OPTICS® to extend clarity across lens contours that open peripheral vision and improve side protection against sun, wind and impact.
- 8.75 base lens curvature that improves side protection against sun, wind and impact
- Authorized Oakley True Digital Prescription Lenses